Sunday, June 6, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things:

I <3 Hello Kitty.  I really do. I’m not a fanatic, no that’s not sophisticated ;)  But I will live vicariously through my little one.

I love the sound of music.  No, not the movie.  The actual sound of guitars, violins, banjos, pianos, voices, wind instruments. I love them all. 

Reading.  I LOVE the Southern Vampire Series, AKA Sookie Stackhouse Novels. I just do.

I like to sew. I like to write.  I love to sing.  I love to bake-mostly cupcakes.

Photography.  Zucchini. Peaches in July.  The Country.  The Beach.  Coffee Bean Soy Iced Tea Lattes and mini lemon cakes.

Quilts.  I love quilts.  They remind me of my Granny, and they are just beautiful. 

Purples and Greens of most shades.

Of course the list goes on and on and on.  Until next time…

<3 Rae Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment