Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lazy and Not So Cheerful

Oh my gosh! I was so so so lazy today.  No kidding,  I reread sookie stackhouse book 3 in my jammies all day.  Today was just one of those days where I could have sat on the beach with a good book and slept and dreamt and just wandered all day long.  But of course, like most people I have responsibilities and I did the best with where I was today.  Here. In the real world.  haha. 

Do you ever just have such an abundance of hopes and dreams and ideas in your head that its almost overwhelming and disconcerting and frustrating all at the same time?  It’s like I have all of these things I want to do in this life and I feel like I am at a stand still.  I know that I am working everyday towards my goals, but instant gratification is nice sometimes.  Not that I want instant gratification (because trust me:I’ve learned my lesson when it comes to that snob), it just becomes frustrating when you know something you want so bad is going to take so much hard work and so long to gain.  Of course it always feels so much better when you've worked your booty off for it, but I’m just venting here, okay? 

I just feel Blah.  All day today.  I woke up that way, and here it is 10pm and I still feel blah.  blah blah blah. Sorry, I’m totally a Debbie Downer right now.  I promise tomorrow I will choose to be happy.  But right now, I kind of want to stay in a blah state.  Don’t ask me why, but sometimes it just feels good not to worry about pleasing.

Thanks for reading.

:) Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment